TODO Just a skeleton for now.
Remember to document these
- pandoc -> rewriteClass
- Heist docs for Ema
- Helper.Heist.Tailwind - for
<Tailwind-Include />in head that uses inline CSS in dev server, and include of generated CSS in prod.
- adding custom splices (when using as a library)
- notebook layers overlay
- polymorphic (in filetype, and path signifier) wiki-links:
- linking to ‘folders’ (even without $folder.md)
- data cascade
- s/shortcodes/attribute class/ (i.,
- Powerful and simpler query system (cf. Obsidian search)
- Fully customizable ‘results’ layout (eg: to produce blog timeline with summary snippet)
- Obsidian-style embedding
- Pandoc filters (
Pandoc -> IO Pandoc)
- Including citations
- mdBook like search (emanote should provide the index)
- Ref: top requested neuron features
- Tailwind styling in Markdown
- JS unreliability in live-server mode.
- PrismJS works
- MathJS does not
- Fsnotify limitations
- If doing a directory move/rename, restart emanote.